Glossary of terms:
- “Utra Vets” refers to Veterinary Artificial Intelligence Pty Ltd (ACN: 625789326/ ABN: 20625789326), which may also be referred to as ‘us’, ‘our’, or ‘we’ as the context entails.
- “Platform” refers to all material produced by Veterinary Artificial Intelligence Pty Ltd, which may also be referred to as ‘us’, ‘our’, or ‘we’ as the context entails.
“VAI” refers to Veterinary Artificial Intelligence Pty Ltd, which may also be referred to as ‘us’, ‘our’, or ‘we’ as the context entails.
“Website" means the www.utravets.com website together with the content, unless the context requires otherwise.
“client(s)” refers to anyone accessing anything available by us or requesting services from VAI, including their representatives.
We regard personal information as extremely confidential. Access to and use of this information is permitted only to authorized personnel.
Authorized personnel refer towards:
- Governmental regulatory law enforcement authorities who are empowered or permitted by law.
- Our Staff and affiliates including third party professional consultants.
- Bankwest, PayPal, Stripe, or any other payment system operator used for processing payments through us.
We may collect the following types of personal information:
- Your name, e-mail, phone number, home and postal address.
- Your animal information collected by any of our third-party service providers or by us.
- Your credit or debit card information for payments.
- Connection statistics of your computer and smartphones interaction with our material for page views, data traffic from and to the websites, advertising data and IP addresses.
- Any additional information relating to you that you provide to us directly through our website, or over the phone.
- Any personal information that may initiate and maintain your interaction with us.
Length of time personal information is kept:
- We will only store personal data for as long as is necessary to fulfil the purposes mentioned below.
Use of Information:
Information is collected to help you use our website and services and to improve our business and user experience.
Collected information will be used for:
- Sending reminders, such as administrative support services, practical notes, updates, safety warnings and your own data.
- Analysis, research, advertising and marketing purposes.
- Sending promotional resources and activities.
- Abiding with our legal agreements, to rectify any disagreements with our consumers and to regulate our agreements with third parties.
- Deliver direct marketing messages and data to you about our services and consumer goods.
- o This may take the form of e-mail, SMS, post, or other forms of information exchange in compliance with the Spam Act and the Privacy Act.
- o You will be given the option to unsubscribe or stop receiving marketing materials by:
- Telephone on (02) 9802 2772
- Email at email@example.com
- By following instructions to do so within that form of communication (e.g. an unsubscribe option for a given email type).
Storage of information:
Your information will be held in either electronic or hard copy form. We protect personal data against loss or theft and against unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, and use or modification by means of appropriate security measures, however, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data.
Digital and electronic material
During the provision of the service we may take photos and make sound or other media recordings in which you may appear within marketing and promotional material. It is within our sole discretion to copy, modify, or reproduce such material. This will not be used in a manner that we may consider detrimental or libellous to you.
This material includes:
- Photo, film or other digital electronic or printed media.
Your personal data, including your name, will not be used in the material shown without your express permission. We reserve the right to utilize this material without acknowledgment to you and without any right to compensate or reimburse you presently or in future. You will have no further rights in the material, including moral rights and copyright.
We are devoted to protecting and maintaining the confidentiality of personal information and we hope you enjoy your experience using (http://www.ultravets.com).
Effective: 14th June 2018